• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BT Cup 5

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
FFS i didn't need runouts now

21.2 W John to Gratton
They’ve pushed for the quick single but not made it. Great work by Verma.

Here comes the tail :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Someone else join the Plate Cup. Join it. Jooooiiiinnnnnnn. Iiiiiitttttttttttt.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
You want to be wary of my competent seam rating. Oh yes, you read that right: competent, baby.

Erm, just don't hurt my players, alright?
Decided to rest Harewood and Crawford and open the bowling with a couple of competents, so you should reach three figures or so. Batting will be full strength, but I'll be putting some of the lesser-talented batsmen up the order (mainly because I'm curious as to what middle order rating I can manage).

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Decided to rest Harewood and Crawford and open the bowling with a couple of competents, so you should reach three figures or so. Batting will be full strength, but I'll be putting some of the lesser-talented batsmen up the order (mainly because I'm curious as to what middle order rating I can manage).
Cool. I'm sticking with my default orders; deck chairs, Titanic - you get the picture. :D

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
agreed. my bowlers should be able to contain hook and bertos, if they play that is, and my batsmen should be able to dominate the panthers attack on this flat pitch. whoa yeah
Bertos and Hook will play.

Will need a good performance from my batters if im too win i rekon.

alternative

Really stoked with this :)

32.2 1 Mayo to Zonke
Vicious cut by Zonke just beats Verma's despairing dive at backward point, but is picked up by the fielder on the boundary.
And that's his fifty! Well played.

End of Over 33: 104-6, runrate=3.15
Mayo 7-0-35-0
Mpho* 0 (4 balls)
Zonke 54 (89 balls)
Last Wicket: Vincent c. Mcgregor b. Verma 3 (FOW: 94/6)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
End of Over 36: 226-2, runrate=6.28
Shamshad 8-0-61-1
Obrien* 110 (102 balls)
Tawanda 55 (67 balls)

Last Wicket: Packer c. Graves b. Shamshad 48 (FOW: 92/2)

Will probably score a pathetic number of runs from here on in.

alternative

End of Over 40: 128-8, runrate=3.20
Verma 10-2-27-3
Mcintosh* 1 (1 balls)
Mpho 15 (30 balls)
Last Wicket: Lebohang c. Fish b. Verma 0 (FOW: 127/8)

alternative

All over, don't know if i should be happy or not :unsure:

End of Over 42: 129-10, runrate=3.07
Gibb 6-2-9-1
Mpho* 15 (32 balls)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
End of Over 46: 303-2, runrate=6.59
Folkes 8-0-49-0
Tawanda* 99 (98 balls)
Obrien 142 (131 balls)

Last Wicket: Packer c. Graves b. Shamshad 48 (FOW: 92/2)

Tawanda tonned up next ball. Then Obrien gets out, Armstrong hits his first ball for 6...

alternative

Omg

3.6 W Mcintosh to Hayward
Mcintosh bowled that one just short of a length and outside off stump. Hayward spars and a thin but oh-so-audible nick is heard all over the ground. Hayward doesn't wait for the decision as a jubilant Gratton hurls the ball to the heavens!

End of Over 4: 16-2, runrate=4.00, reqrunrate=2.48 (129-10)
Mcintosh 2-0-5-2
Perry* 10 (11 balls)
Mcgregor 0 (0 balls)
Last Wicket: Hayward c. Mpho b. Mcintosh 5 (FOW: 16/2)