• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BT Cup 5

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Haven't been online, in the "able to access BT" sense. I'll go on this lunchtime (two hours' time) and challenge/accept.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
My usual home conditions is hard and fast, so i think that would be ideal for me. Unless you have any advice for me to try it on.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Only match we are waiting to be confirmed is:

Bobisback vs Magical Ponies

Chris has challenged so just need Andy to confirm. Nice work guys all the matches pretty much confirmed by Thursday.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Seam - competent
Spin - Mediocre

1 Strong fast bowler and 1 strong spinner. All the rest are not worth talking about tbh.
Ha! Now I know all your weaknesses and can plot against them :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hard and fast it is, then. If it can get there in time -- I'll tell my groundsman to change it this lunchtime. Any bowler-friendly pitch and you'd be in serious trouble.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I know i will lose it by a big margin but iwant to atleast take 2 wickets against yur side and hopefully go past 50 :p

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Grandmother XI would take wickets against his side.
*grin*

'Tis true...but then they'd still have to knock the runs off without collapsing horribly ;)

Oh, and I've already lost once this season against Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmother XI. They're leading my league right now, too.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only match we are waiting to be confirmed is:

Bobisback vs Magical Ponies

Chris has challenged so just need Andy to confirm. Nice work guys all the matches pretty much confirmed by Thursday.
Confirmed. Sorry about that, the only connection that's working at my house for some reason is my brother's laptop (which I'm on now), so I've had very limited access to the net.

Last edited: