• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Account Locked

dezza

Cricket Spectator
Hey guys, my username is Dezza

my account has been locked and i do not know what the reason is..

Maybe it is because my friends have logged into their accounts using my computer or something.. Another problem is that i dont think i can receieve their admin emails as my email address for battrick no longer works...

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE help me...

i just got to 5 mil in batto cash.. :'(

i want a fine.. anything to avoid deletion

dezza

Cricket Spectator
i have..but id rather contact them persoanlly... maybe get some leinience.

i worked out the problem though.

My mate when he was at my house, logged into my account and put one of my players for sale and then bought him off me.. He has admitted to it from their reply, so hopefully i will be fine..

He was meant to bid 100k for him and the fool bid 1mil... so hopefully they just take the 1 mil off me

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Given that you've had about half a dozen other warnings I'm not really surprised that you were banned for that. All you can do really is send the GMs a polite email and hope for the best.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
You would've been sent an email to the email address you supplied, but if you supplied one that doesn't work then you're obviously not going to be able to know. Given that you've had seven warnings I'm guessing it's a permanent ban, but I don't know either.

And no, I'm not going to give out private email addresses, use the contact form.

dezza

Cricket Spectator
seven warnings :|

???

The thing is,,, i actually wasnt even involved in this..

so i dont see how i can be punished.. i think they should just slap me on the wrist and give me a big fine

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
If it involves your team the assumption is that you were involved in it, it's up to you to prove otherwise. Anyway, if you explain your case through the proper channels I'm sure the GMs will be reasonable, but you're not doing yourself any favours by not using a working email address.

dezza

Cricket Spectator
I have sent messages using the contact page.. i also have told them through that, that my old email doesnt work correctly now and i have asked them if they could contact me Via my new email addy