• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Account Locked

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
haha, quite possibly the funnies thing ever.

trying to claim innocence after 7 previous warnings... LOL

dezza

Cricket Spectator
but the warnings that were given to me were little ones

like,, bad thread posting... Mostly everything involving forums

dezza

Cricket Spectator
yeh i know... ive contacted that several times..

i think it is that i am really really keen to log back in and i am having withdrawerals already.. it makes me impatient...

It has really shaken me up though,, real bad

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

i think it is that i am really really keen to log back in and i am having withdrawerals already.. it makes me impatient...

:laugh:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain

you really need a life :laugh:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
i worked out the problem though.

My mate when he was at my house, logged into my account and put one of my players for sale and then bought him off me.. He has admitted to it from their reply, so hopefully i will be fine..
And how long did it take you to work it out?

Did the news items not give it away? 8-)

nibbs

International Captain
some people have to learn these lessons the hard way. if it means losing your battrick team because of continued buffoonery, then so be it. you're probably going to have to start all over again, if they allow you to start again. if everyone was able to get away with blatantly flaunting the rules, then the games integrity would be comprimised. so hopefully dezza loses his team because this kind of practise can't be tolerated

dezza

Cricket Spectator
pfft,,, you guys are idiots..

you dont even know the severity of the rules i have broken. Maybe cause your jealous that im further then you in the game and thats why u think i should be deleted..

This situation was not even my fault, i shouldnt be deleted because the other user has fully admitted to it. Can u not see that?? jeez

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
pfft,,, you guys are idiots..

you dont even know the severity of the rules i have broken. Maybe cause your jealous that im further then you in the game and thats why u think i should be deleted..

This situation was not even my fault, i shouldnt be deleted because the other user has fully admitted to it. Can u not see that?? jeez
Haha now dezza, there's no need to resort to taking pot shots at other users. Anyway, I think it's safe to say that most people do know the severity of the rules you've broken - you posted your predicament earlier in this thread.

Anyway, original advice - just sit back and wait for a response.

dezza

Cricket Spectator
thankyou mate... Im just really frustrated.

and about being ahead of some of you guys

lol,,, arent some of you dudes international captains??

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I've lost two teams in Battrick already - one by accidental bankruptcy due to my inability to be good at the game and the second time due to deliberately driving my team into bankruptcy because I hated my team...because I was still too crap to make a good team.

I've learned from my mistakes and I'm certainly not going to lose another team. I appreciate Battrick so much more now; maybe you should realise this and stop being so careless otherwise you will have to start again.