• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Well I might be auto demoting

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
My team if it wins today, will have a play-off next week. But if I lose I auto-demote (not something I would look forward after just 1 season in IV). So...I was wondering, what do all ya'll on Cricket Web think my chances are of winning today. My team is Londonderry Lizards (5763). I might add I am GFI as I am going for broke.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well you're on the right sort of pitch, but you're clearly second favourite. If you can bowl your spinner through (default orders does this) in one long 10 over spell and hope he has a good day whilst having your best other two bowlers bowl at the death you'd have a chance.

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah I lost and now I look like winning this division 14-0 with TIE all games. I am focusing on the Cup, with my aim being Round 5 (I can afford to GFI if need be, apparently according to madman I will play a division III team if I win this week). Should be a good season of Battrick for me, with my team hopefully getting a leg up on the Division IV teams I will be versing by having bigger crowds and stuff from being in V and winning every game and being able to use the cash to improve my rubbish bowling.