• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup 4 - Plate Championships

Bobisback

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
Hey mate if i score 276 i make the final against Vivesh, just so you know.
I feel a collapse coming

EDIT: It came, just too late.

49.3 W Ghandi to Kinsella
The ball shapes away from Kinsella and he follows with the bat, offering the slightest of edges. An easy catch for Perkins. Out!
49.2 W Ghandi to Dowdall
Dowdall was mystified as the ball shot at him, he didn't have enough time to react and the ball strikes the middle of his pads, great bowling!
49.1 W Ghandi to Jeithoon
Jeithoon flicks the ball to backward square leg; well that's what I think he was trying to do. However Jeithoon misjudged the ball from Ghandi and was caught by backward point. The umpire's finger was up the second it landed in the safe hands of Gedye.
48.4 W Singh to Sishayi
Sishayi drives but he hasn't got over it and Islam takes a simple catch at cover. That was a loose shot without much footwork.

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
LOL a hatrick to finish the match off and Sad Decadent XI win by 11 runs, but we got the runs required to make the final, i think.
I really hope you're wrong, ive already played Boggles this season and it didnt go to well.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Tables and Fixtures

Group A

Code:
	                Pts	NRR
Viveash	                6	3.82
Boggles	                4	6.14
Victoria Panthers	2	-3.67
Pup	                0	-6.29
Group B

Code:
	                Pts	NRR
Jaffna Jets	        4	5.71
Bobisback	        4	5.57
Sad Decadent XI	        4	3.95
Wright's Warriors	0	-15.22
Fixtures

Final: Vivesh v Jaffna Jets
Playoff 1: Bobisback v Victoria Panthers
Playoff 2: Boggles b Sad Decadent XI
Playoff 3: Pup v Wright's Warriors

I changed the playoff fixtures around a bit as Bobisback and Boggles have played in the main cup. If you guys rather play other matches like AD, just post it here by Tuesday, so the other team can arrange a fixture.

Bobisback

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
Group A

Code:
	                Pts	NRR
Viveash	                6	3.82
Boggles	                4	6.14
Victoria Panthers	2	-3.67
Pup	                0	-6.29
Group B

Code:
	                Pts	NRR
Jaffna Jets	        4	5.71
Bobisback	        4	5.57
Sad Decadent XI	        4	3.95
Wright's Warriors	0	-15.22
Fixtures

Final: Vivesh v Jaffna Jets
Playoff 1: Bobisback v Victoria Panthers
Playoff 2: Boggles b Sad Decadent XI
Playoff 3: Pup v Wright's Warriors

I changed the playoff fixtures around a bit as Bobisback and Boggles have played in the main cup. If you guys rather play other matches like AD, just post it here by Tuesday, so the other team can arrange a fixture.

Ouch 0.14. I demand a recount! :p

I'll be happy to play against Victoria Panthers.

ash chaulk

International Captain
omg i like looked at my score when i was batting and i was like 4-50 i think dont know how i made it out alive..

but

MOTM WAINWRIGHT

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
chaminda_00 said:
You got your own cup to play, don't you. I think i'll try and get Nath to play him, he might win a game or get over 200 runs.
Legend. Just hoping I`ll be respectable. :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Legend. Just hoping I`ll be respectable. :)
Hey Nath if you want you can challenge Kyle's team Wright's Warriors or Kyle could challenge you if you don't know how to. Whats your team name again?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I very much can challenge Kyle. :) And Brackenhurst.

EDIT: It says Wright has already arranged a friendly.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
ash chaulk said:
far as im aware i dont think we have played either
Yeah first time we played. Should be interesting you probably got the better side, hopefully i can pull off something.