• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Secondary Cup

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Since there were a few of us who were late signing up for the CW Bar Cup or didn't at all, I thought I'd organise a little comp to keep us amused with friendlies until the cup is over.

So far we've got 5 people who want to play. Ideally 6 would be good, obviousley. Anyone who isn't in the cup and is interested please show your interest here.

People in so far:
Pasag
Alternative
Dravid
That Fuller bloke
Myself

NZTailender

Hmm, spoke to Trav...not really interested as he isn't active in BT anymore. If someone can get a 6th person, that'd be awesome.

If everyone can put down their team name etc that would help quite a lot, actually. :p

NZTailender

I think I may wait another week just to see if we can get a 6th person and everyones team name...

NZTailender

Saggers Mob
Alternative XI
Henry's Dream
Shivaji Park
Tawonga Tigers

Okay, hopefully someone will join us soon.

I'll sit the first round out.

Saggers Mob vs Shivaji Park
Henry's Dream vs Alternative XI

We can start this weekend or next weekend. Up to you guys. :)

Edit: because I'm a sap, losers will get 1 point regardless. 4 points for the winner. 2 if there's an unlikely tie.

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Good start for me against Fullers' team (Henry's Dream)

End of Over 2: 10-1, runrate=5.00
Sekhon 1-0-6-0
Bell* 6 (5 balls)
Camilleri 0 (3 balls)

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
FaaipDeOiad said:
It was always going to be murder, so I'm not too fussed. If we set a target of 100+, we've done well.
I am playing 4 rookies mate, but the first two wickets were taken by 2 senior bowlers.