• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Secondary Cup

cometer

State Regular
dontcloseyoureyes said:
The game versus Comets has been confirmed for Pukekura Park.
Expecting to be thrashed, been on a 4 game winning streak, although I'm certain it will end soon enough.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, you'll probably get thrashed. Though Greg bowled me out short of 300 the last time we played (I did bowl him out for 17 in reply, though)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Started off slowly vs Henry's Dream. Just had an exciting over, though.

8.6 6 Folkes to Siyabonga
Superb! He's slogged Folkes for six and it's landed straight in his dad's pint. There'll be trouble at the dinner table tonight. Great hit by Siyabonga.
8.5 W Folkes to Alshaun
Give me an 'L'! Give me a 'B'! Give me a 'W'! What does that spell? LBW! HE'S OUT!
8.4 4 Folkes to Alshaun
Alshaun moves right across to outside off stump and lifts that over short fine leg for four runs. Folkes will need to rethink his field positioning
8.3 . Folkes to Alshaun
Forward, solid stroke straight to mid wicket.
8.2 1 Folkes to Fordham
Slower delivery, guided to third man for an easy single.
8.1 4 Folkes to Fordham
Up and over the slips for four.

That's the second time Siyabonga has gotten off the mark with a six off the first ball faced this week. :)

NZTailender

In big trouble now.

End of Over 19: 63-4, runrate=3.32
Martyn 3-1-2-2
Livera* 1 (3 balls)
Weerappuli 0 (0 balls)
Last Wicket: Fordham b. Martyn 35 (FOW: 63/4)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Code:
The players are off the field for the break between innings.

End of Over 49: 207-10, runrate=4.22
Pryde	9-1-45-2
Hawkins*	25 (47 balls)
Comets sure put up a fight. Francis made a brilliant 82. Should make light work of this chase, though.

NZTailender

And that's the end of the match. Henry's Dream won by 10 wickets.
Tawonga Tigers 125-10
Henry's Dream 127-0

:( not even a fight put up by my bowlers.

cometer

State Regular
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Comets sure put up a fight. Francis made a brilliant 82. Should make light work of this chase, though.

Was surprised I managed to score 200,but it was never going to be enough. Francis keeps making runs though which is encouraging. Congratulations on the win.

NZTailender

Standings so far:

Code:
Team	          Played	Won	Lost	Points
Alternative XI	       3	3	        12
Henry's Dream	       3	2	1	9
Central Districts      3	2	1	9
Tawonga Tigers	       3	1	2	6
Comets	               3	1	2	6
Saggers Mob	       3		3	3
Central Districts stuff there includes Dravid's points, since you were a swap in for him.

NZTailender

Round 4 Fixtures.
Home team lsited first.
Central Districts vs Tawonga Tigers
Henry's Dreams vs Saggers Mob
Comets vs Alternative XI

pasag

RTDAS
Pretty dire I agree. So Altoz bowled me out for 50 and won by 10 wickets needless to say. I've challenged Fuller just now.