• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Secondary Cup

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
cometer said:
Good game. The 3rd wicket partnership killed me, although 213 runs was never really going to be enough to defend with my pretty shocking bowling attack. Least I didn't get thumped quickly as I half expected to before the match started.

Yeah good game mate. :) I was wary when my opener fell really early, but I'm just glad I managed to get a decent result...

cometer

State Regular
Real early as in 1st ball of the innings :p. I was shocked and when I got the 2nd wicket I thought I had a slim chance. Sadly for myself I just don't have enough Laws in my team :(.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've just been knocked out of the main comp. I wouldn't mind joining this secondary one if that is all right. I need all the experience I can get.

NZTailender

This comp was designed for those who didn't get a chance to play in the CW Battrick Cup. Sorry Kyle. But I'm sure you'll be able to get plenty of friendlies with the rest of the knocked out teams :)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZTailender said:
This comp was designed for those who didn't get a chance to play in the CW Battrick Cup. Sorry Kyle. But I'm sure you'll be able to get plenty of friendlies with the rest of the knocked out teams :)
No problem. That's cool. :cool:

NZTailender

Fixtures for round two

Home team listed first, as usual.

Shivaji Park vs Henry's Dreams
Alternative XI vs Tawonga Tigers
Comets vs Saggers Mob

pasag

RTDAS
Direness. Dravid beat me. 6 wickets were taken in the entire match.

Code:
First Innings of: Saggers Mob (play as normal)
Total (50.0 overs, 3 wickets)	304

First Innings of: Shivaji Park 
Total (49.0 overs, 3 wickets)	305

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I forgot to change my team, so Greg you are actually playing my full strength team now (minus 1 allrounder).