• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Secondary Cup

pasag

RTDAS
Dravid said:
I have sent a challenge to Pasag.
Sorry, Altoz just told me now and I forgot to check this thread. The match is scheduled on the 19th. Hope this doesn't muck things up too much.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Gradual recovery for my lot against Alternative. From 5/55 to 5/146 after 32. Hopefully I can set 200+ and have something to bowl at.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
pasag said:
Sorry, Altoz just told me now and I forgot to check this thread. The match is scheduled on the 19th. Hope this doesn't muck things up too much.
It shouldn't as Greg was happy with a match either this weekend or the next..

alternative

FaaipDeOiad said:
Gradual recovery for my lot against Alternative. From 5/55 to 5/146 after 32. Hopefully I can set 200+ and have something to bowl at.
I wouldn't be surprised if u set a total well over 200 for me, as my current bowlers are all rookies with exception of Watts..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Err...sure. Haha. Next week Alternative and Fuller will have to organise their own friendlies, I guess.

alternative

NZTailender said:
Err...sure. Haha. Next week Alternative and Fuller will have to organise their own friendlies, I guess.
Not a problem, if fuller has no problems then i am willing to play him again with a completely crap team.. As i need to experiment few stuff..

alternative

Was an easy victory in the end against Fuller's team (Henry's Dream)

Code:
Reporter's Summary
	Alternative XI 	Henry's Dream
Top Order: 	mediocre 	feeble
Middle Order: 	feeble 	        woeful
Lower Order: 	abysmal 	worthless
Seam Bowling: 	mediocre 	feeble
Spin Bowling: 	feeble 	        woeful
Fielding: 	feeble 	        woeful
MOTM: Sekhon

cometer

State Regular
If you still need a 6th team, I'll join it but my team's pretty woeful to say the least. Team name Comets.

NZTailender

Cool. This will count for the cup, btw. Round 2 will be next week. I'll post the fixtures after our match and Pasag'/Dravid's is done.

NZTailender

Haha no I've set the CW record for being bowled out for the lowest total...twice.

Good luck!

NZTailender

End of Over 5: 17-1, runrate=3.40
Benjamin 3-1-10-1
Mcgivern* 12 (15 balls)
Hector 5 (13 balls)
Last Wicket: Lay b. Benjamin 0 (FOW: 0/1)

Benjamin gets an early breakthrough but the Comets are rebuilding nicely.

cometer

State Regular
first 2 bowlers off and now getting smacked for runs, as expected 8-) Worrying signs though as Wright normally gets hit and Becconsall usually is economical...

cometer

State Regular
Good game. The 3rd wicket partnership killed me, although 213 runs was never really going to be enough to defend with my pretty shocking bowling attack. Least I didn't get thumped quickly as I half expected to before the match started.