• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [10/08/07] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent TBY

International Captain
AussieDominance said:
IMO, That Comment was not needed
Ouch.

It hurts to have that pointed out by you. (They knocked me out of the cup, so I don't like them.)

Aight Rob, your ground or mine?

did anyone have any issue with bowling orders? I had my spinner who usually bowls 1st change open? as evidenced in this match (623323) where as if you look at today's game he is opening i have not changed a thing?

PY

International Coach
One good thing to come out of today's game was the 30k+ attendance which allowed collection of 240k receipts.

I have 5 home games left and my balance currently lies at 1.13m so should be approx. 2.2-2.4m by the end of season not including friendlies, interest and selling of YPs if I get any decent ones.

Still going to be way short of my wanted figure of 3.5m, which is gutting. No gun bowling all-rounder for at least another season. :(

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
NZTailender said:
Email sent. Nothing back...
They should get to it eventually, I'll keep mentioning it if it's not resolved in a day or two. The good news is that as a result of me asking them about this they've realised that the email hasn't been working for a couple of weeks and they've posted a news item to this effect. :p

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
nooga99 said:
For ****s sake how the **** did lose.

Got_Spin get some bowlers for ****s sake, no wonder why you cant win
lol? I have a quality, respectable and proficient. though the proficient didnt play

Status
Not open for further replies.