Page 512 of 570 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522562 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 8537

Thread: Archived [10/08/07] Battrick

  1. #7666
    Cricket Web Content Updater alternative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    11,114
    and this now

    Code:
    49.5 	W	Priyantha to Mcintosh
     	 	Bizarre catch by Clayton! The slip fielder thought he had taken it but, as it dropped out of his hand, Clayton made a fantastic dive to take the catch.
    49.4 	W	Priyantha to Lebohang
     	 	OUT! Priyantha strikes with one that lands on off, right on the seam, and draws the thin edge through to Clayton. Priyantha looks like the cat who's got the cream.
    49.3 	W	Priyantha to King
     	 	A very poor shot by King. He's clipped that straight to mid wicket.
    and ended like this:

    Code:
    End of Over 50: 354-9, runrate=7.08
    Priyantha	10-0-89-4
    Watts*	64 (41 balls)
    Mohan	0 (1 balls)
    Last Wicket: Mcintosh c. Clayton b. Priyantha 0 (FOW: 354/9)
    Very Happy with the batting .
    Member of the AAAS
    Member of CW Green | Stedingham Jets Grade Cricket Team | Northside Power

    Manager of South Australia (WCC)

    Winner of AFL Tipping 2006 | Winner of Wimbeldon Prediction 2006

  2. #7667
    International Regular oz_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,977
    Versing Thamba in a friendly. His side batted first and got 303-5. Doubt I'll be able to chase it down. One bowler really let the team down conceding 94 off his 10 overs. Gordon was the pick of the bowlers with 2-37 off his 10.
    Member of CW Black
    Goalkeeper for the Northside Power
    NZI Manager in WCC

  3. #7668
    Hall of Fame Member chaminda_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Murali CG
    Posts
    16,305
    Quote Originally Posted by alternative View Post
    and this now

    Code:
    49.5 	W	Priyantha to Mcintosh
     	 	Bizarre catch by Clayton! The slip fielder thought he had taken it but, as it dropped out of his hand, Clayton made a fantastic dive to take the catch.
    49.4 	W	Priyantha to Lebohang
     	 	OUT! Priyantha strikes with one that lands on off, right on the seam, and draws the thin edge through to Clayton. Priyantha looks like the cat who's got the cream.
    49.3 	W	Priyantha to King
     	 	A very poor shot by King. He's clipped that straight to mid wicket.
    and ended like this:

    Code:
    End of Over 50: 354-9, runrate=7.08
    Priyantha	10-0-89-4
    Watts*	64 (41 balls)
    Mohan	0 (1 balls)
    Last Wicket: Mcintosh c. Clayton b. Priyantha 0 (FOW: 354/9)
    Very Happy with the batting .
    You got 180 runs off a competent and worthless bowler it has to be said.
    The man, the mountain, the Mathews. The greatest all rounder since Keith Miller. (Y)

    Jaffna Jets CC (Battrick & FTP)

    RIP WCC and CW Cricket

    Member of the MSC, JMAS and CVAAS

  4. #7669
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,275
    Quote Originally Posted by chaminda_00 View Post
    You got 180 runs off a competent and worthless bowler it has to be said.
    He can only smash whatever crap you put out.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!


  5. #7670
    Cricketer Of The Year bugssy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    8,213
    End of Over 6: 27-0, runrate=4.50
    Woods 3-0-21-0
    Schofield* 18 (20 balls)
    Skipper 8 (17 balls)


    caves_beach cc playing the heath cc,......

    pretty even both sides. although i think heath cc is a better team. (reverse mocking)
    Career cricket
    311 wickets @16.54 and 3021 runs @ 34.56 from 176 games over 11 years H.S 178*
    Member of the CW Green
    Cricket Web Career:(end of season 11) FC: 7404 runs @ 30.85 H.S 253* : One Day: 7331 runs @ 48.55 H.S 155*
    Off season: FC 1209 @ 52.51 & One Day: 921 @ 92.10
    COD4: djs clan
    World Of Warcraft: just sensational

  6. #7671
    Cricketer Of The Year bugssy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    8,213
    End of Over 7: 38-0, runrate=5.43
    Marrison 4-0-17-0
    Schofield* 20 (22 balls)
    Skipper 17 (21 balls)

  7. #7672
    Hall of Fame Member chaminda_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Murali CG
    Posts
    16,305
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    He can only smash whatever crap you put out.
    Code:
    Jaffna Jets won the toss and elected to field. 
    Pitch: Hard and Fast 
    
    End of Over 36: 227-2, runrate=6.31, reqrunrate=9.14 (354-9) 
    Watts 8-0-66-1 
    Quintin* 5 (7 balls) 
    Lucas 131 (113 balls)
     
    Last Wicket: Obeysekera c. King b. Watts 57 (FOW: 210/2)
    Tis' the same here, only difference us that all his bowlers seem to be crap. Glad Obeysekera got out should increase the run rate now. Probably going to fall 20 runs short however

  8. #7673
    Cricketer Of The Year bugssy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    8,213
    End of Over 10: 52-1, runrate=5.20
    Woods 5-0-29-1
    Skipper* 24 (30 balls)
    Longthorn 0 (1 balls)
    Last Wicket: Schofield c. Talbot b. Woods 26 (FOW: 52/1)
    9.6 . Woods to Longthorn
    Squared up the batsman, managed to push it back down the ground.
    9.5 W Woods to Schofield
    Oh how unlucky can you get? The ball ricocheted off his partner's bat and looped up for an easy catch for Talbot.

  9. #7674
    International Regular oz_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,977
    Actually did all right in the chase but once my star batsman was out for 99 a collapse followed to lead my side to this:
    End of Over 41: 221-6, runrate=5.39, reqrunrate=9.22 (303-5)
    Mcdonald 6-0-23-2
    Dodd* 2 (2 balls)
    Wills 1 (2 balls)

  10. #7675
    Cricketer Of The Year bugssy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    8,213
    End of Over 15: 80-1, runrate=5.33
    Connelly 1-0-7-0
    Longthorn* 19 (17 balls)
    Skipper 33 (44 balls)
    Last Wicket: Schofield c. Talbot b. Woods 26 (FOW: 52/1)

  11. #7676
    Cricket Web Content Updater alternative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    11,114
    Quote Originally Posted by chaminda_00 View Post
    Code:
    Jaffna Jets won the toss and elected to field. 
    Pitch: Hard and Fast 
    
    End of Over 36: 227-2, runrate=6.31, reqrunrate=9.14 (354-9) 
    Watts 8-0-66-1 
    Quintin* 5 (7 balls) 
    Lucas 131 (113 balls)
     
    Last Wicket: Obeysekera c. King b. Watts 57 (FOW: 210/2)
    Tis' the same here, only difference us that all his bowlers seem to be crap. Glad Obeysekera got out should increase the run rate now. Probably going to fall 20 runs short however
    I would say that its out of reach now.

    Code:
    End of Over 41: 257-3, runrate=6.27, reqrunrate=10.89 (354-9)
    Mcintosh	6-0-35-1
    Ellis*	6 (7 balls)
    Quintin	17 (21 balls)
    Last Wicket: Lucas c. Zonke b. Mohan 141 (FOW: 242/3)

  12. #7677
    Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    DRS Box
    Posts
    18,904
    gonna get hammered, the opposition(AFC Wimbledon) is 94-3 after 19 overs(after being 25-3). Resting 3 of my best players and on a TIE so i'm expecting a hammering anyway. Still unbeaten in the league though.

  13. #7678
    Cricket Web Content Updater alternative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    11,114
    A win for me over Tharmi.

    Code:
    And that's the end of the match. Alternative XI won by 37 runs.
    Alternative XI	354-9
    Jaffna Jets	317-6

  14. #7679
    Hall of Fame Member chaminda_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Murali CG
    Posts
    16,305
    Quote Originally Posted by alternative View Post
    A win for me over Tharmi.

    Code:
    And that's the end of the match. Alternative XI won by 37 runs.
    Alternative XI	354-9
    Jaffna Jets	317-6
    Probably still would have lost even if didn't bowler Rosenior (worthless/feeble). I can't wait to Jeithoon and Muralitharan a fit again to play two matches per week. I don't think i can win too many matches with them on the sidelines.

  15. #7680
    International Vice-Captain Jungle Jumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,898
    Should really have won today; 258 should be enough on a slow pitch. Desperately need another decent seamer/allrounder.

    24-6-2007, Zebras CG: Clapo's XI beat Zebras by 9 wickets
    Zebras 258-2 (50)
    C Cattermole 84, S **** 121*
    Clapo's XI 259-1 (46.3)
    R Stroud 110, L Harris 87*



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lowest Battrick Score
    By headhunter in forum Battrick
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 14-12-2008, 11:01 PM
  2. Highest Battrick Score
    By Spitfires_Fan in forum Battrick
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 20-12-2007, 08:47 PM
  3. World Cup 2007 forum to be archived 20th May
    By James in forum World Cup 2007
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-05-2007, 11:09 PM
  4. Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick
    By DJellett in forum Battrick
    Replies: 10623
    Last Post: 17-10-2006, 12:20 PM
  5. Battrick Forum
    By chaminda_00 in forum Site Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 27-07-2006, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •