• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [10/08/07] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameeel

International Captain
Was hammered by Lancashire (SKD) today

Kipper XI v Lancashire @ Trentington Memorial Oval

Lancashire: 5-274

McEwan 148* (123)
Lawrence 54* (101)

Davies 2-48

Kipper XI: 102

Brydon 24
Byfield 21

Norris 4-21

Result: Lancashire win by 172 runs

MotM: McEwan (148*)

Fair win to SKD.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Meh, missed out on Lucas so Mahindinho will have it easy today. Will have 14m or so when my transfers go through so I'll probably just bide my time until someone decent turns up. If anyone feels like listing a sensational+ seamer, now's the time.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, I saw that. Bad luck, can't believe Bulldogs snuck in. Not many people have 14mil, so the next time someone juicy appears on the market, you should have a clear shot.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, I think I was a little unlucky in that the only other interested bidder (apart from dgaust) was someone who just happened to make the biggest sale in BT history a week or two earlier. Not all that annoyed that I missed out though, didn't like the fact that he was defensive, and the wages were a bit of an unknown with his consistency already elite.

Bobisback

International Regular
Well you could understand the way he has treated me on MSN etc.
Anything i have ever said to you, you had coming.You won fair and square, your batting depth is what killed me. Quite unbelievable you scored over 300 on a cracked pitch, groundsman must have had a big week on the piss.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
If anyone wants a friendly, I'm available. Will probably rest my first XI so expect an easy one possibly. My ground holds over 35000 and confidence is around ecstatic. Hmm good thing then I haven't promoted as unless my next strongest competitor vastly improves I'll walk my division next year, depending on who gets demoted into it as well. Planning to improve as well with some sales and a few buys hopefully.

Anything i have ever said to you, you had coming.You won fair and square, your batting depth is what killed me. Quite unbelievable you scored over 300 on a cracked pitch, groundsman must have had a big week on the piss.
Your groundsmen was not pissed your bowlers were in a truly sub standard performance I gave them what they deserved. The funny thing is that now your starting to realise my team is better than yours and you would much rather take back those comments back on MSN stating you would take your team over mine anyday well mate I think a winning team is better.

:laugh: stock.

nibbs

International Captain
aussiedominance, i really feel that you need to shut up at the moment... seriously. you're your own worst enemy at the moment.

aussiedominance, i really feel that you need to shut up at the moment... seriously. you're your own worst enemy at the moment.
Nibblet Marc's inability to not stick his nose in other peoples business is at fault here and I already explained why I am celebrating so hard at beating Dwyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.