• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [10/08/07] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

PY

International Coach
That's not working surely?

Mine's saying total transfers out is about 70k...

Are people using IE or Firefox?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
Lancashire:

Total Purchases 91,435 Average (bought) 2,950
Total Sales 119,668 Average (sold) 3,234
Difference 28,233
Number bought 31
Number sold 37
This is what I got for Lancashire:

Total Purchases 1,354,999
Total Sales 586,809
Difference -768,190
Number bought 31
Number sold 37
Average (bought) 43,710
Average (sold) 15,860

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha it definitely didn't work, I've made 2 sales over 119k (which is meant to my total income from sales). Check the thread about it on Global sledging, a guy said there was a problem with some of the formatting.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
andyc said:
Would like to see Labrooy's, tbh. Has a squad of 60 odd last time I checked.
Yeah that guy annoys me a bit, whenever I see his players on the market I never give them a second glance because I know he's just picked up someone at a high sublevel and given them a net (not that I don't do it, but he does it basically every week). Anyway:
Total Purchases 20,743,913
Total Sales 21,953,328
Difference 1,209,415
Number bought 191
Number sold 146
Average (bought) 108,607
Average (sold) 150,365

And PY I'm using Firefox which might explain it.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
PY said:
Could you do mine Adam? It's not working for me...:blink:
Total Purchases 1,782,882
Total Sales 1,615,929
Difference -166,953
Number bought 180
Number sold 157
Average (bought) 9,905
Average (sold) 10,293

Are you guys copying the whole page or just the transfers? Should be copying the whole page.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahah yeah, Labrooy *annoys* (well done PY, you've destroyed free speech) me, always buying players with high sublevels. Do mine, do mine.

PY

International Coach
I'm using Firefox too, I just clicked Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+V into A1.

I'm quite surprised at mine though I did buy some crap at the start for a lot of money. :(

Plus I certainly haven't done 337 transfers. :D

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Robertinho said:
Hahah yeah, Labrooy *annoys* (well done PY, you've destroyed free speech) me, always buying players with high sublevels. Do mine, do mine.
:laugh:

Cry me a river. :p

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
PY said:
I'm using Firefox too, I just clicked Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+V into A1.

I'm quite surprised at mine though I did buy some crap at the start for a lot of money. :(
Actually seems to be wrong, I don't think you've bought sold 150+ players. :blink:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
mikeW said:
in that case does anyone want a freindly?

andy?
Already booked, sorry. Looking forward to Canning playing on full fitness (or energetic at the worst)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Adamc said:
Actually seems to be wrong, I don't think you've bought sold 150+ players. :blink:
Hmm actually that just happened because I didn't clear labrooy's players before I did yours. Dav's might be wrong as well as I didn't clear my transfers before calculating his. Meh have to go, work it out yourself guys. :p

PY

International Coach
Adamc said:
Hmm the numbers I think are right in terms of in/out cash but the rest is nonsense. :)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Adamc said:
Hmm actually that just happened because I didn't clear labrooy's players before I did yours. Dav's might be wrong as well as I didn't clear my transfers before calculating his. Meh have to go, work it out yourself guys. :p
Do mine!!

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Pakistan leagues a bit up the creek today. All confidence, fitness etc still says "changeable - match in progress" and yesterday's match has gone from my fixture list.

Status
Not open for further replies.