• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup Part Four

nibbs

International Captain
ffs, chaulk. its whenuapai

interesting btw -

Code:
[B]Cricketweb Battrick Cup - Honours Board
         Winner                Runner up      Semi Finalists[/B]
[B]Cup I[/B]    Boggles               Whenuapai CC   Anchormen, Scaly Piscine
[B]Cup II [/B]  Whenuapai CC          Asterix XI     Anchormen, Boggles
[B]Cup III [/B] Asterix XI            Scaly Piscine  Whenuapai CC, Citizens Erased
[B]Cup IV[/B]   Withington Wonderers  Whenuapai CC   Scaly Piscine, College Dropouts

[B]             W  RU SF QF[/B]
Whenuapai CC          1  2  1  0
Asterix XI            1  1  0  1
Boggles               1  0  1  0
Withington Wonderers  1  0  0  0
Scaly Piscine         0  1  2  0
Anchormen             0  0  2  1
Citizens Erased       0  0  1  0
College Dropouts      0  0  1  2
VCC                   0  0  0  3
AA for President      0  0  0  2
Bushpigs              0  0  0  2
Vindscreen VIpers     0  0  0  1
Dynamo Morpork        0  0  0  1
Viveash               0  0  0  1
Lancashire            0  0  0  1
Dalmeny CC            0  0  0  1

W = Winner
RU = Runner Up
SF = Semi Final
QF = Quarter Final

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
I fell asleep just after Flintoff got dismissed. Still not checked on that one, in fact.

Great century from Duggan, but just not enough. See you in next season's final, Nibbs ;)

Thanks for the support, guys - definitely a good cup comp, and a real high for me to end the season with :)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Congratulations on the win, 'inho. It's great that our Cup is of such a high standard - some really good teams going round.