• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup Part Four

Xuhaib

International Coach
Doin much better then I expected will still lose quite heavily.:mellow:

End of Over 41: 261-4, runrate=6.37, reqrunrate=12.33 (371-5)
Fear 6-0-42-1
Udara* 83 (64 balls)
Dushantha 0 (0 balls)

Xuhaib

International Coach
And that's the end of the match. Dynamo Morpork won by 39 runs.
Dynamo Morpork 371-5
Xen Cobras 332-4

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Oh **** i totally forgot what with studying for exams and stuff... Marc and Rob im sorry...
I would have been hammered anyway.

am i playing Vindscreen Vipers next??? i'll challenge them anyway, and if i'm not scheduled to play them then they can just deny the request.

mikeW

how come whenever i search for a team name in search it doesnt work?

Wright whats ya battrick log on?

PY

International Coach
Wright's Warriors in the team name and MisterWright is his logon.

I could find it by typing in Wright in the team search....sure you aren't typing in the wrong box? :p

mikeW

PY said:
Wright's Warriors in the team name and MisterWright is his logon.

I could find it by typing in Wright in the team search....sure you aren't typing in the wrong box? :p
hmmm whenever i search under team names the search never works. Very strange, thanks for that by the way.

Edit **** its not working, could you please post a link to his pavillion so i can challenge him.

2nd Edit Working now for some reason.

3rd Edit apparently i have a game arranged? even though i have no freindly in my fixture list and i havent issued anyone a challenge. Have they changed it so you cant issue challenges at all until tuesday?

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
mikeW said:
3rd Edit apparently i have a game arranged? even though i have no freindly in my fixture list and i havent issued anyone a challenge. Have they changed it so you cant issue challenges at all until tuesday?
Due to the update problems, no doubt. I still can't challenge.