• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Battrick XI

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, he's remarkable/quality, so is Graham, Canning is remarkable/strong with superb batting. But I think quality/exceptional is good enough to get Watkins the gig, especially considering the extra batsman he allows us to play.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bardle is RFM, as is Canning (who just popped to strong cons today).

Edit: Jamee tells me that Bardle popped to wonderful today

Gareth Bardle - 19 yo, BT Rating=54,785
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated
A cautious player with woeful leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: superb
Fielding: quality

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
We've got so many it's ridiculous.
I meant wonderful, anyway i think may Canning would have to be a shot for Moodley, to improve the balance:

Gavin Canning - 19 yo, BT Rating=44,861
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated
An attacking player with woeful leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: proficient
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: strong
Fielding: mediocre

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
And in the process trading in 2 levels of bowling & 4 levels of consistency? I'd stick with Moodley, tbh.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, Moodley's bowling is a full two levels better, and you don't really need a superb bat at no. 9 anyway.

andyc

Agreed. Anyway, if you're replacing a spinner to get a seamer in the team, put Bardle in there instead, now that he's wonderful.

Edit: Also just remembered that Hing told me today that Allen popped to wonderful batting, making him wonderful/prof bat, quality/med bowl with proficient stamina. Those secondaries might be the other way round though, not 100%. Wouldn't make the team on his bowling, but his batting might earn him a spot.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd definitely consider putting in Bardle now that's he Wonderful/Superb instead of Lee. Need at least 2 seamers... but how can a current West Indian spinner not make it? Ahh, such is our depth :cool:

nibbs

International Captain
Lee has received 1 bowling net for 11 weeks. According to his former manager, he had already been part way to sensational. So I'm guessing that within the next month he'll pop to sensation.

Duggan is 6 weeks away from exceptional batting. He should also pop to wonderful concentration at around the same time.

R_D

International Debutant
Here's 2 of my players who might make the team.
This team needs a good keeper.

Nanda Bhutia - 21 yo, BT Rating=217,477
LH Batsman, LF Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A steady player with woeful leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: exceptional
Batting: remarkable Concentration: elite
Bowling: worthless Consistency: exquisite
Fielding: woeful

Panjuranga Islam - 22 yo, BT Rating=59,164
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A destructive player with worthless leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: exceptional Concentration: quality
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: mediocre

PY

International Coach
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Hhahahahahah poor old Dauth.
:laugh:

He's been working so hard on getting one of his players in the side too.

They are both awesome though...:mellow:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I checked out his side, got nothing else really. I've got more players over 10k BTR than him, just got some serious guns in the batting order.

PY

International Coach
How you can get secondaries that high, without using a fielding net to the point where the fielding is awesome too, I don't know.

Scaly piscine

PY said:
How you can get secondaries that high, without using a fielding net to the point where the fielding is awesome too, I don't know.
Armstrong's keeping is only strong and he's got high masterful (17) concentration.