• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team

dreinked

Cricket Spectator
I have a team that hasnt lost a legues match since 5 match of last season. My hightest rating like just over 8000.

So im doin good huh?

yeah well its pretty hard to tell if your doing well when you tell us your bt ratings the only thing that we can really judge on is the ratings you get after you play a match

ash chaulk

International Captain
dreinked said:
I have a team that hasnt lost a legues match since 5 match of last season. My hightest rating like just over 8000.

So im doin good huh?
whats your team name

well mate your looking like your going alright for a learner or newbie

Top Order : Mediocre
Middle Order : Feeble
Lower Order : Abysmal
Seam Bowling : Feeble
Spin Bowling : Mediocre
Fielding : Woeful

I suggest trying to improve your middle order and Seam Bowling these will help you in first class you have got on a bit of a roll 13 of your last 15 wow well done

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
VCC
Top Order: respectable
Middle Order: feeble
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: respectable
Spin Bowling: competent
Fielding: feeble

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
AussieDominance said:
well mate your looking like your going alright for a learner or newbie

Top Order : Mediocre
Middle Order : Feeble
Lower Order : Abysmal
Seam Bowling : Feeble
Spin Bowling : Mediocre
Fielding : Woeful

I suggest trying to improve your middle order and Seam Bowling these will help you in first class you have got on a bit of a roll 13 of your last 15 wow well done
You are a learner too

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Okay man seriously, I can't handle it anymore.

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU'RE SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING OMG SAJKFH;SDAKJHFBKDSAJBHFLKDSBJFKSDJBAKFBSDALKFBKLADSBKFADSKLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That felt so good.

Bobisback

International Regular
Robertinho said:
I hoped I wouldn't have to do this, but he's on my ignore list now...
I once had someone on my ignore list on another forum, had to undo it because people would reply to their post and it would confuse the hell out of me.