• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup Part Three

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
NZTailender said:
Have challenged Roseboy. Am looking forwatd to this encounter, which will no doubt see us lose :)

He may as well have a bye.
Accepted. I don't know about that. I'll be playing a tough team before that which I'll be GFIng so I'd expect the match to be close as I'd probably be playing the same players or worse yet not the same. Got a tough match after yours if I win so thyen again I may just play mystrongest lineup to see where I'm at.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
ash chaulk said:
im playing the full strength XI against alternative cos i wanna flog him

oh dammit, looks like someone is p i s s e d off... anyone can currently beat my full strength team with their second XI

nibbs

International Captain
Code:
         [B]Winner        Runner up     Semi Finalists[/B]
Cup I    Boggles       Whenuapai CC  Robertinho Select XI, Scaly Piscine
Cup II   Whenuapai CC  Asterix XI    Robertinho Select XI, Boggles
Cup III
I suspect that Whenuapai, Asterix and Robertinho will all make the semis again, although the Robertinho quarter final against College Dropouts will be one of the matches to watch I'd imagine. The 4th semi finalist is anyones guess. Disappointing that Boggles isn't a part of this cup, but I'm sure this will be one cup filled with drama, and plenty of emotion..

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Rob will have to get past Scaly Piscine CC first, which will be rather difficult if SP plays a full strength team. I'm tipping the top four seeds to make the semis (unsurprisingly perhaps), though College Dropouts are always a chance with their gun openers. I think Dalmeny CC will go far with their bowling lineup. Where has PY gone anyway?

7 of 8 first round matches have now been organised, just waiting on Kipper XI v Robertinho.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Methinks Scaly Piscine CC will trounce Robertinho Select XI, that's if Rob can get past Kipper in the first place.

ash chaulk

International Captain
bad news for alternative i unleashed my rookie 17yr old fast bowler for his 2nd game and he took 4 wickets

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Can either Rob or cameeel please confirm that they've made a challenge - if the match doesn't take place then the other team will have forfeited.

cameeel

International Captain
Adamc said:
Can either Rob or cameeel please confirm that they've made a challenge - if the match doesn't take place then the other team will have forfeited.
I challenged Rob as a Kipper home match. But he then challenged back as a Rob home game. So Robertinho v Kipper @ Rob's Home ground is confirmed