• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Cup Part Three

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Have challenged Roseboy. Am looking forwatd to this encounter, which will no doubt see us lose :)

He may as well have a bye.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
NZTailender said:
Have challenged Roseboy. Am looking forwatd to this encounter, which will no doubt see us lose :)

He may as well have a bye.
Played him over the last weekend against his 2nd XI and still managed to lose with my starting XI.. so let me put yur team morale down with this... :p

alternative

ash chaulk said:
jeepers i feel like ive been drawn in a group with brazil and croatia....

but alternative i think first team denotes home game well thats they way it worked b4
Yur statement is ingored :p and you have been challenged at my home ground.. :cool:

alternative

AussieDominance said:
hahah you must be bad alternative jks
My highest Battrick rated player is his least rated player so obviously... a lesson well learnt, never challenge the man from Caribbean..

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
I was hoping that people would be able to organise matches without having to be told where to play, but if it proves to be too difficult I'll work something out. Currently only one match has been confirmed so far, and Pup has organised a friendly against someone other than Robertinho Select XI so that's a forfeit.

alternative

The person who doesn't show interest..

in my case i already messaged Viviesh(ash chaulk) and if he doesnt respond to it then he gets disqulified.. Unless Adam comes up with another solution..

sorry guys alan wanted to play me and looks like hhe accepted the friendly challenge i offered him befoore i saw the battrick cup here so cameel you can take my place

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah that's a good idea actually.

(confirmed matches in bold: )

Crusaders v Boulevard Bombers
Got Spin v Central Districts
Kipper XI v Robertinho Select XI
bobisback v Victoria Panthers
Jamees 999ers v Sad Decadent XI
Vindscreen Vipers v Jaffna Jets
Lancashire v Magical Ponies
Viveash v Alternative XI