• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** CW-Battrick awards

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
To add to Marc's point it will take a long time for him get even near the rest of the team especially with his crap stamina. Also most of the players in the team will be receiving nets.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
His guy isn't that bad really, when I bought my WK Ashton as a 17yo late last season he was something like (from memory):

Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: proficient Concentration: feeble
Bowling: feeble Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: abysmal

I've trained him fairly steadily (usually 3 nets per week) for a season; he'll be at superb batting and WK within a few weeks, and he's at respectable stamina and competent concentration. Which tbh isn't much worse than the other players mentioned in this thread (Gray and Armstrong). If AD trains his guy up with more nets than that then there's no real reason why he couldn't be very decent in a couple of seasons.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Any place for Bardle?

Gareth Bardle - 18 yo, BT Rating=38,412
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, lively
A cautious player with woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: strong
Fielding: superb

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
or Hook

Clark Hook - 19 yo, BT Rating=54,314
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, energetic
A defensive player with woeful leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: woeful Concentration: competent
Bowling: superb Consistency: exceptional
Fielding: competent

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, I actually think they might be challenging kwek's Junior Graham (remarkable bowl). See, I think Hook & Bardle are quite even - Hook has 5 levels more of cons, Bardle 2 levels of bowling. On that alone I'd choose Bardle, but Hook has better stamina, so it's a very close call.