• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BatTrick Cup Part Deux - Signup, Draw, Results and Banter

PY

International Coach
Right, Dave has relinquished control of the Cup and I thought it was right to start the competition ball rolling (without spelling mistakes :p) even if control hasn't been decided (it can be decided at a later date who posts fixtures and stuff because it's not a massive job anyway).

So without further fanfare, signup here for the cup and then when we have an idea of who's going to be in it then we'll decide format so:

Manager Name: PEY
Team Name: Boggles
Suggestions (keep 'em simple) :

That'll be all for now folks. :)

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Manager Name: Robertinho
Team Name: Robertinho Select XI
Suggestions: that any teams with a name beginning with 'R' and ending with 'obertinho Select XI' are protected from having to play Adam, nibbs or Hakon (in that orders) until the latter stages of the tournament. Maybe have a league instead of a cup? where everyone plays everyone once?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm in

Username: andyc
Team: Magical Ponies

And as for the banter, I hear Robertinho sleeps with the light on, just quietly.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Manager Name: mike1990
Team Name: Victoria Panthers

When will this start by the way?