• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BatTrick Cup Part Deux - Signup, Draw, Results and Banter

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
scaly
nibbs
and Dave
oh crap if i can scrape a win against Dave i'll be well pleased
and Kears
and Mike

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
Ouchie. I get Marc, Adam and Rob (of the Got_Spin variety) in my group, all of whom I know can beat me. Not sure about the others, but they'll probably do the same. Haha oh well, good fun nonetheless. Bedpan here we come!
I dunno, you should see my latest ratings.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
If you mean yesterdays game, it wasn't!
Oh good, thought you might have TIE'd since you're miles better than your opposition, but if you didn't that's good news for me. :p

PY

International Coach
I'm afraid my free time doesn't stretch to being able to do that for each team each time.....:p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Adamc said:
Oh good, thought you might have TIE'd since you're miles better than your opposition, but if you didn't that's good news for me. :p
I didn't think I was miles better than him pre-game so didn't TIE!

PY

International Coach
ash chaulk said:
maybe the home team should confirm in this thread that they have invited the away team
I like that idea and it'd be grand if you could do the averages mate, it's a good idea but I'm way too stretched for time as it is so that'd make it a little daft.

I'm not sure all people have seen this thread though looking at the responses, hope people don't arrange friendlies for next week...:(

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
So can you do the averages, Ash? I'll try and do a weekly round up of all the results, in collaboration with Adam/PY, and we'll sort out some Player of the Tournament thing.

Agent TBY

International Captain
PY said:
I like that idea and it'd be grand if you could do the averages mate, it's a good idea but I'm way too stretched for time as it is so that'd make it a little daft.

I'm not sure all people have seen this thread though looking at the responses, hope people don't arrange friendlies for next week...:(
Did that, unfortunately. Got invited late. :(

cricketboy29

International Regular
Is anyone inviting me?

and its cricketboy29, not cricketboy24 :p

I think jamee is supposed to be inviting me, but i got an invitation from paddy instead, so....?

Last edited: