• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BatTrick Cup Part Deux - Signup, Draw, Results and Banter

PY

International Coach
We need one more then the competition can start with 24 competitors.

4 groups of 6 with the top two going through to the quarter-final stage and a plate competition for the teams placed 3 and 4 in each group who'd go into a quarter-final stage too.

I'm quite willing to take this on if people don't mind as it needs to be done pretty soon-ish. Games would begin on 5th March and run every week until 23rd April which is the last day of the season by my calculations.

So, one more then I'll post seeds for assessment and then once they've been decided then the draw shall be done on Sunday/Monday to allow people to get their challenges in for the following Sunday's fixtures.

:)

PY

International Coach
I don't see why not!

It wouldn't really take that much more organising and it would keep everyone involved which is always a good thing.

Maybe it can be the saucer competition?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The bedpan is perfect in my opinion. As Rob said, the CW Cup, CW Vase, and CW Bedpan.