• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battick Cup - Draw

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Group A

College Dropouts - breneovo
Viveash - ash chaulk
Robertinho Select XI - robertinho
Got Spin - GoT_SpIn

Group B

WA - hoggy31
Scaly Piscine XI -Scaly_Piscine
VCC - Kwek
Kipper XI - cameeel

Group C

Lancashire -superkingdave
AA For President! - marc71178
Boulevard Bombers - roseboy64
Boggles -PY

Group D

Magical Ponies -andyc
Jamees 999ers -jamee999
Bushpigs - kears_falcon9
Whenuapai CC - nibbs

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
4 points for a win, 2 for a tie. Top 2 in each group to QF. NRR to decide if points level. Each team plays 3 group games - luck of the draw whether you get 2 home games.

Opening fixtures

College Dropouts vs Viveash
Robertinho Select XI vs Got Spin
WA vs Scaly Piscine XI
VCC vs Kipper XI
Lancashire vs AA For President!
Boulevard Bombers vs Boggles
Magical Ponies vs Jamees999ers
Bushpigs vs Whenupai CC

Teams listed first are at home

nibbs

International Captain
should have group d covered, although magical ponies, smells like a darkhorse to me...

ash, i'd be guessing that will happen at some stage, so we'll just have to see who actually made an effort to have their match played and who didn't. perhaps award a win to whoever made the effort to try and get the match scheduled...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
yep whoever made the effort (i.e. make the challenge - come on here on fri or sat and say i challenged so and so etc) and they will get the points and a 300 plays 150 win for NRR. If neither make the effort its a draw

ash chaulk

International Captain
yeh i think a confirmation is needed....

p.s the match between college dropouts and viveash has been scheduled

cameeel

International Captain
Maybe if this is a success, we should have a seeding thing next time, like a simple one based on wins v losses and time playing. Just a thought?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope it doesn't matter that the match between Jamee and myself is at Jamee's ground. He challenged me and I couldn't be bothered to do anything about it.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
I hope it doesn't matter that the match between Jamee and myself is at Jamee's ground. He challenged me and I couldn't be bothered to do anything about it.
I set it to Magical Ponies CG? :s

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
yeah it is at your ground andy

College Dropouts vs Viveash -confirmed
Robertinho Select XI vs Got Spin
WA vs Scaly Piscine XI - confirmed
VCC vs Kipper XI - confirmed
Lancashire vs AA For President! -confirmed
Boulevard Bombers vs Boggles - confirmed
Magical Ponies vs Jamees999ers -confirmed
Bushpigs vs Whenupai CC - confirmed

Not bad so far just one fixture not confirmed

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jamee999 said:
When'll these be played?
Friendlies are on Sunday, they'll start at whatever the home team's time zone is, ie ones in Australia will be roughly 8-11 hours early - so while you're probably asleep 3am type time, WI 5 hours late - 3:30pm and so on.