• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battick Cup - Draw

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
superkingdave said:
TBH its quite a mystery to me aswell, not taking anything away from Boggles, but my rating for the previous few matches were competent/mediocre/absymal/competent/mediocre/competent. but in this match they suddenly (despite no change in fitness) change to med/feeble/worthless/med/feeble/med. Boggles otoh went from feeble/feeble/abysmal/competent/medicore/feeble to competent/mediocre/abysmal/respectable/respectable/mediocre
Morale was reset to happy in England, mine was on the maximum before so my ratings dropped 2 levels for top order, middle order batting and bowling from what I should have got. Looks like India had morale/fitness/both reset to maximum.

PY

International Coach
superkingdave said:
TBH its quite a mystery to me aswell, not taking anything away from Boggles, but my rating for the previous few matches were competent/mediocre/absymal/competent/mediocre/competent. but in this match they suddenly (despite no change in fitness) change to med/feeble/worthless/med/feeble/med. Boggles otoh went from feeble/feeble/abysmal/competent/medicore/feeble to competent/mediocre/abysmal/respectable/respectable/mediocre
I couldn't understand it either but I should add that I changed my team around quite a bit before that game but that obviously doesn't explain it!

I haven't lost since taking over on 14/10/05 though except to Adam and Marc so could my morale be up because of that? I don't know but I was chuffing surprised when I read the result. :D

PY

International Coach
Actually, ignore that. They are ridiculously high!

Sorry Dave, we can replay later on if you like. :)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PY said:

I think all the Indian teams have probably had their 'Fitness level' set to sublime. It might well have been corrected today. There were different resets in different countries, WI had fitness reset to fair according to Adamc.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:

Nah its all good, i was just a bit worried that my ratings might stay like that from now on!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
superkingdave said:
Some teams have had their fitness reset, some have had morale reset, and some have had everything reset. I haven't heard any reports of teams having their fitness or morale actually go up, but then if it did, it's understandable that people would just count their blessings rather than report it as a bug. Basically all the results on Sunday were screwed up because of this (I know mine was, but it worked to my advantage :D).

The individual player fitness in some countries went up to sublime, but all players have been reset to fair. This shouldn't have any effect on the ratings though, as individual fitness levels are there for display only until they get implemented next season.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Winner of A vs Runner Up D
Winner of B vs Runner up C
Winnder of C vs Runner up B
Winner of D vs Runner up A

Semi's to be random draw

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
kwek said:
erm team name WA is to short ? :S and no user with the name hoggy31
for some reason he changed his name to wanglemcznap

but you could have just looked at one of the other teams fixtures in your group and found his team that way :p

cameeel

International Captain
I've accepted Scaly Piscine's challenge. So:

Scaly Piscine CC v Kipper XI @ Scaly Piscine CC

is confirmed. :D

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Code:
Date: 27/11/2005 Ground: Western Oval 
Pitch: Hard and Fast Weather:  

WA won the toss and elected to bat. 
First Innings of:   WA  
Name     Runs Balls 4s 6s 
Binns   c. Nosworth  b. Graham 32 37 3 1 
Colley  lbw   b. Grewcock 67 95 3 0 
Haughton (*)(+) lbw   b. Graham 59 60 5 0 
Rowe   c. Nosworth  b. Keehan 74 61 8 1 
Street     b. Graham 2 5 0 0 
Stubbs  lbw   b. Badley 51 40 7 0 
Nile   c. Varney  b. Keehan 1 2 0 0 
Purkiss  not   out 2 2 0 0 
Flowers  not   out 1 2 0 0 
Barlow              
Gillan              
Extras (7b, 6lb, 2w, 2nb) 17   
Total (50.0 overs, 7 wickets) 306   

FOW 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Total 62 167 178 197 300 302 304    
Batsman Out 1 3 2 5 4 7 6    

Name O M R W nb wd 
Grewcock 10 0 58 1 0 0 
Garrity 10 0 58 0 0 1 
Badley 10 0 61 1 0 0 
Graham 10 0 47 3 1 1 
Keehan 10 0 69 2 1 0 

First Innings of:   VCC (play as normal)  
Name     Runs Balls 4s 6s 
Osman  lbw   b. Flowers 78 85 5 3 
Watkiss  lbw   b. Colley 55 91 3 0 
Easton (*) not   out 61 54 6 0 
Varney  not   out 92 65 13 1 
Windsor              
Nosworth (+)             
Keehan              
Graham              
Badley              
Garrity              
Grewcock