• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battick Cup - Draw

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 18: 108-1, runrate=6.00
Kenny 4-0-25-0
Easton* 46 (49 balls)
Osman 57 (55 balls)

I'll do my best Adamc :D and I saw that :D

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
superkingdave said:
btw anyone use the multiview? using it today for the first time its a pretty useful tool
I usually use it - you're allowed five matches on it at a time, so I use it to follow all the matches in my league (on league match days) plus another random one. Only problem with it is that if you log off, all the matches disappear, so you have to add them to multiview again...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 29: 152-1, runrate=5.24
Davies 8-2-27-0
Easton* 54 (77 balls)
Osman 87 (94 balls
hope they speed up a little soon. this one's flat as a pancake!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Atkins 3-55 and Macauley 4-33 closed things out at the end, AA for President! got 268 though so it will be a hard chase.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 50: 302-3, runrate=6.04
Dodd 10-0-87-0
Varney* 61 (52 balls)
Windsor 50 (29 balls)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 34: 180-2, runrate=5.29, reqrunrate=7.69 (302-3)
Grewcock 7-1-22-1
Dove* 65 (73 balls)
Attwood 43 (55 balls)

I think we'll win it BUT we need to take a few wickets to be sure.

PY

International Coach
I'm 78/0 off 12 overs against the Boulevard Bombers. A good start but wouldn't mind upping the rate a little with no wickets down.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
You're now 110-1 after 17.2. My bowlers aren't doing too well but hopefully that'll change.

PY

International Coach
Yeah things should slow down quite a bit now because these two aren't that attacking.

Could have done without that run-out. 8-)

PY

International Coach
Rampaul out after completely ruining all impetus I had. :mad:

You'll be amongst my crappos soon.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
Heh @ VCC v Kipper XI game... CW Bookmakers are going to make a killing there.
He he, pretty amazing result there.

Managed to chase down my target in the end, looked dodgy at one point, but Webster scored a ton and Lawrence got runs to see us home.

PY

International Coach
My game is going down the pan at the moment.

End of Over 28: 144-3, runrate=5.14
Groves 4-0-7-2
Abdul kadir* 12 (29 balls)
Chanderpaul 0 (3 balls)

Last Wicket: Ahmed b. Groves 48 (FOW: 144/3)