• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battick Cup - Draw

PY

International Coach
ash chaulk said:
i would say the top ranked teams from the last cup

1. boggles

2. Whenuapai

Robertinho Select XI
Scaly Piscine

VCC
Viveash
Bushpigs
Lancashire

College Dropouts
WA
AA For President!
Magical Ponies

Got Spin
Kipper XI
Boulevard Bombers
Jamees999ers

i wasnt going to go through the net run rates but the groups mean there cup runs ended at the same time
As much as I'm loving being 1st seed, that's a joke as my team isn't even in the top 5 on here. I reckon ol' Nibbsy should have the top seed.

What about 6 groups of 4 this time with top team going through and the 2 best losers going through as well? If there's enough interest then I think that'd be the best way of doing it.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think it's best to wait to see how many teams enter first, whoever is organising can start off a new thread and we can sign up there.

ash chaulk

International Captain
PY said:
As much as I'm loving being 1st seed, that's a joke as my team isn't even in the top 5 on here. I reckon ol' Nibbsy should have the top seed.

What about 6 groups of 4 this time with top team going through and the 2 best losers going through as well? If there's enough interest then I think that'd be the best way of doing it.
you won the last tourney you may not be the strongest but last official matches show you as the better team

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
My seeds -
(Assuming that Adam & Hakon participate)

1. Asterix XI
2. Whenuapai CC
3. Dynamo Morpork
4. Boggles
5. Viveash
6. Lancashire
7. Western Vikings (formerly WA)

from here I can't really say, but Scaly piscine, Bushpigs, AA For President, VCC and Robertinho Select XI would be there, and then you have the crap teams :laugh: Jokes, jokes

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Robertinho said:
My seeds -
(Assuming that Adam & Hakon participate)

1. Asterix XI
2. Whenuapai CC
3. Dynamo Morpork
4. Boggles
5. Viveash
6. Lancashire
7. Western Vikings (formerly WA)

from here I can't really say, but Scaly piscine, Bushpigs, AA For President, VCC and Robertinho Select XI would be there, and then you have the crap teams :laugh: Jokes, jokes
I wouldnt mid getting a thrashing from a team, count me in !