• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got off to a good start in my league game on a dusty pitch, then the batsmen have switched to mickey-takingly slow scoring mode and knocked the scoring rate down to 5.

Hope Maxwell doesn't bat too much because he's opening the bowling.

Scaly piscine

Ended up winning by 90 runs, finished off by a hattrick for Street who keeps ending up with awesome bowling figures (6-1-17-5 this time) even tho they're only competent bowling.

Edit:

Reporter Summary ratings are interesting:

Team Bamo Scaly Piscine CC
Top Order: competent competent
Middle Order: woeful mediocre
Lower Order: worthless abysmal
Seam Bowling: competent mediocre
Spin Bowling: mediocre feeble
Fielding: competent mediocre

Was on a dusty pitch, they had 1 seam bowler & 4 spinners and I had 4 seam bowlers & 1 spinner. Their competents are probably low competents tho.

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Australia vs England looks a good game next week

Australia's last ratings
exquisite, sensational, feeble, sensational, sensational, competent.
fitness - lively

England
miraculous, exceptional, feeble, exquisite, sensational, respectable
fitness - energetic

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Ive got two league games left and im 9th on the promotion table. Im on about 50 NRR and the guy leading is about 58 or so. Should i go on GFI for the last two games and see if i can get any higher?

One is against a bot and the other is against a real team but they r both poo. I dontt hink ive even been close to loosing this season (in the league that is).

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
LOL yes yes i am like i said im 9th.. and the line is all the way down at 128. To not be above the line i would have to loose atleast one match and prob both of them.

Im not worried about that because i no that wont happen.

What im saying is id like to finish 1st just cause it would be nice. Well atleast give it a shot :)

andyc

kears_falcon_9 said:
LOL yes yes i am like i said im 9th.. and the line is all the way down at 128. To not be above the line i would have to loose atleast one match and prob both of them.

What im saying is id like to finish 1st just cause it would be nice. Well atleast give it a shot :)
Wow good job. My NRR puts me at 81st

ash chaulk

International Captain
kears_falcon_9 said:

go for it then u get like 3 weeks for ya team to recover

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
andyc said:
Wow good job. My NRR puts me at 81st
Cheers mate. Im happy but then again for the first 5 or so weeks of the season it was against all bots. Now its against 3 bots and the rest humans.

Hey how come there r so many leagues with bots and a few humans why dont they just get rid of all bots and have full leagues with humans???

Commentry looks fun.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Adamc, do you get highest partnerships with membership. if so could you post, friend put on 379 for the first wicket

Status
Not open for further replies.