• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [18/10/06] : Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
rolande said:
i will play someone first person to post that they wanna i will challenge so if you want a game im your man thats if you are alright that its a home game for me
If it's a friendly, according to the ever wise and knowledgeable Adam, the income from gate receipts is split 50/50 between the two teams.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, according to the ever wise and knowledgeable rules, anyway:
In a league match, the home team will receive the full amount. In a cup game, the home team receives 2/3 of the amount, the away team getting 1/3, and in a friendly the receipts are split 50/50.
Maybe he just wants a home ground advantage, though I'm not sure whether this is factored in to the match engine or not.

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
will someone play me tell ya what ill play away i just want a game a friendly so i can test my squad changes

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
VCC vs Jamee999ers

End of Over 46: 281-2, runrate=6.11
Levy 8-0-66-1
Easton* 61 (62 balls)
Varney 15 (9 balls)

Last Wicket: Osman c. Sugden b. Binns 121 (FOW: 254/2)

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
does anyone want a game cause i need an answer in the next 30 minutes so i can organize it before i go to bed

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
rolande said:
does anyone want a game cause i need an answer in the next 30 minutes so i can organize it before i go to bed
Why can't you just wait for a while? There's a whole week between now and the next friendly. Anyway, a lot of people are playing matches right now so they can't issue challenges at the moment. International friendlies can't be arranged until Tuesday as well.

Scaly piscine

Finally bowled them out for 189... Could have skittled them much cheaper, now their competent spin bowling will have an influence in the game.

Will have to turn up Maxwell's bowling aggression I think, he was on defensive.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 50: 317-2, runrate=6.34
Levy 10-0-87-1
Easton* 76 (74 balls)
Varney 36 (21 balls)

poor jamee

Scaly piscine

kwek said:
End of Over 50: 317-2, runrate=6.34
Levy 10-0-87-1
Easton* 76 (74 balls)
Varney 36 (21 balls)

poor jamee
Well it's on a flat pitch (unless the commentary is wrong) so he's probably in with a reasonable chance...

That is before I look at the relative ratings.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Scaly piscine said:
Finally bowled them out for 189... Could have skittled them much cheaper, now their competent spin bowling will have an influence in the game.

Will have to turn up Maxwell's bowling aggression I think, he was on defensive.
Interesting match - he doesn't seem to have any really outstanding bowlers (a couple of proficients maybe) so I think you should be able to get home. Mercer's (bowling) stats look rubbish.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
Well it's on a flat pitch (unless the commentary is wrong) so he's probably in with a reasonable chance...

That is before I look at the relative ratings.
I'm crap though.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee 999ers

End of Over 5: 23-0, runrate=4.60, reqrunrate=6.56 (317-2)
Grewcock 3-0-15-0
Gowshall* 16 (15 balls)
Delaney 6 (15 balls)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
meh, getting hammered, don't know who the team i'm playing is, they just challenged me out of the blue its 'Elwood Lightning'. I scored 262-3, middle overs were to slow and cost me, they are 136-0 after 23 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.