• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What on Earth to do

Victor Ian

International Coach
I'm ****ed now. After the best winters viewing ever, with a world cup and an Ashes, I now have to go out and smell the springtime blossoms as I wait for the summer Tests to start so I can lie down on the couch in bliss once more.

Are there any riveting series coming up that could tide me over?

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I'm ****ed now. After the best winters viewing ever, with a world cup and an Ashes, I now have to go out and smell the springtime blossoms as I wait for the summer Tests to start so I can lie down on the couch in bliss once more.

SA versus India starts in a couple of weeks.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain

The CPL not scratching that itch?

SA versus India starts in a couple of weeks.
I gotta feeling that series will be a squash.

Last edited:

Jack1

International Debutant
Exercise or play golf. Not got many other suggestions other than playing cricket or other sports in the meantime if your body is up to it. I won't be watching much cricket for a while, but I'll still be checking cricinfo quite often.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
As some of you know I've got myself a new Thai GF, obviously she's got no idea about cricket........she is rather amused that Im now coming to bed early and wanting ***.

I'd suggest that's your answer VI :ph34r:

Victor Ian

International Coach
As some of you know I've got myself a new Thai GF, obviously she's got no idea about cricket........she is rather amused that Im now coming to bed early and wanting ***.

I'd suggest that's your answer VI :ph34r:
What? The answer is divorce?