• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What did I miss?

Just getting to airport so may have a pint of extortionate priced beer to celebrate.

Gingers rule. Get in Stokes you beauty.

Spark

Global Moderator
Finally a good Ashes Test match, well done to Stokes.

Hope team Australia has a Psychologist on retainer that was major stuff up by Australia.

Plenty of couch time needed
Tim Paine can visit one after he's taken the next flight back to Australia

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The last partnership made more than Englands first innings. That review just pisses me off the most.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
I never thought we were going to lose. Even with 2 to go and Leach facing I thought we were going to win.

Well done Stokes, brilliant century and Leach did enough to support him.

We had chances and they went away. Really shattered.

91Jmay

International Coach
Tim Paine half century not materialise then? ATG innings, have to be combined two of the worst skippers the game has seen but what a moment and what a match.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Christ that must be close to the best innings ever played. Easily the best I’ve ever seen. Best match I’ve seen too.

Dissector

International Debutant
What an insane finish.
If Australia didn't foolishly waste a review, they win the match and retain the Ashes.
If Lyon collects an easy ball, they win the match and retain the Ashes.
If the umpire gets it right, they win the match and retain the Ashes.

I don't think I have ever seen anything like it.