• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am I the only one who feels like no matter whether he bowl accurately or not Siddle's ceiling is 2/50 or thereabouts? And he was expensive last match too.

Sydney Morning Herald indicating that Pattinson is likely to come in for Siddle though.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Am I the only one who feels like no matter whether he bowl accurately or not Siddle's ceiling is 2/50 or thereabouts? And he was expensive last match too.

Sydney Morning Herald indicating that Pattinson is likely to come in for Siddle though.
Fox said the same thing.

If I’m being honest though there was little difference between Siddle and Hazlewood’s bowling last match so I’m relatively indifferent regarding this. Slightly disappointed they’ll retain Bancroft, though.

TheJediBrah

**** off cretin. I wanted him to fail miserably as he is a cheat.
lol Joe Root cheated more by claiming that catch than Smith ever did, and I don't even really think that Root "cheated" at all in that scenario. Smith got banned for being the captain.

let's not even bring up 2005 Ashes ball tampering

you've got a few decent eggs but some of you poms really live in your own imaginary world

the big bambino

International Captain
About right. Sanctimonious ***** getting upset over an incident that didn't even concern their team. But when they're own team has captains that blatantly claim bump ball catches or admit to ball tampering after the event then not a peep from them. Hypocrites and scum.

Burgey

lol Joe Root cheated more by claiming that catch than Smith ever did, and I don't even really think that Root "cheated" at all in that scenario. Smith got banned for being the captain.

let's not even bring up 2005 Ashes ball tampering

you've got a few decent eggs but some of you poms really live in your own imaginary world
Easily the most contentious part of your post

Burgey

Fox said the same thing.

If I’m being honest though there was little difference between Siddle and Hazlewood’s bowling last match so I’m relatively indifferent regarding this. Slightly disappointed they’ll retain Bancroft, though.
Yeah but Haze's ceiling is so much higher than the VVMPer it isn't funny.

vcs

Wasn't he by far your best bowler on the first day and he looked back to his best? He'd been underwhelming for a while before that, granted.

Anyway, plenty of pace bowling depth for Australia. If they lose, it won't be because they picked the wrong quicks, or the ones that they picked didn't deliver - it will be the batting that let them down.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Much as I love the banana eating bumpkin, it seems to me that Haze's mediocre is as good as Siddle's ceiling.