• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah feel a bit for Harris with the ball he got. Sure he was playing away from his pad a bit but that was almost unplayable out of the rough
It was certainly unplayable if you try to drive the first ball from a spinner out of the rough through covers. He may have had trouble with it anyway, but that was beyond ambitious.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Which was the game where mark butcher scored a century in the 4th innings to win it for england ? I remember the pitch easing out against all expectations and a McGrath less attack(?) getting panned for not being able to defend it.
That was in 2001 when Steve Waugh missed the test and Gilly skippered

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
lmfao did they seriously just go through all of that to get it changed to leg byes instead of runs? Expect something like that from Stuart "Malfoy" Broad tbh
I once got suspended for a week for contacting an umpire after a game (of baseball) to ask him if he'd reconsider changing an error charged against me.

Burgey

How many less runs would Australia have scored if England had a third man and competent ground fielding? Must be over 100.
This was the bane of my life in 2005 when england literally Murray minted and edged their way to a thoroughly undeserved and dubious win.

TheJediBrah

Stokes doing a great job swinging it both ways. Fortunately for us it's swinging very early and you can pick it up. More danger from Broad's seamers.