• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour Game: Worcestershire vs Australia

aussie tragic

International Captain
Teams:
Australia XI: Marcus Harris, Cameron Bancroft, Usman Khawaja, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Matthew Wade, Tim Paine (c, wk), Michael Neser, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood.

Worcestershire XI: Tom Fell, Josh Dell, Callum Ferguson, Jack Haynes, Riki Wessels, George Rhodes, Alex Milton (wk), Joe Leach (c), Josh Tongue, Charlie Morris, Adam Finch.

Last edited:

aussie tragic

International Captain
Labuschagne has another chance to feast on 2nd divison bowling again this match. Pressure really on Langers favourite sons Bancroft and Harris. If they both fail, I can see Khawaja opening with Labu coming in to replace Bancroft. At least it will add a 5th bowler to the attack.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The openers names are Fell and Dell, really?

Decided to give this a bit of a listen, nice and relaxing. I expected Warner to play and maybe Wade left out.

Victor Ian

International Coach
****, it would be nice to see Hazlewood get back into top form. We are so close to The Four Horsemen (+1 Alien if you include Lyon) being a thing now.

5 Bowlers, with two of them being worth one batsman and one tailender. How would you bowl them? Who opens? I'd start with Starc and Pattinson. I think Cummins is better as first change.

Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Siddle did the job. You do need someone to hold an end and do the donkey work. Pattinson and Cummins already have well defined roles and Starc certainly doesn't fit into the Morkel role.

wrongun

Banned
Siddle did the job. You do need someone to hold an end and do the donkey work. Pattinson and Cummins already have well defined roles and Starc certainly doesn't fit into the Morkel role.
I was referring to whether Haze should replace Siddle?

aussie tragic

International Captain
Haze and Starc both got 4 overs in before stumps. Haze 2-2 vs Starc 1-27 says it all really.

Definitely shaping as Starc replacing Pattinson when he needs a rest and Haze replacing Siddle to keep it tight.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wicketless kn four of his last five test innings