• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well the weather forecast seems to be a little promising, 22, cloudy, 20% chance of rain. So it seems there will some play.

Hopefully a Smith and Wade century and a good lead by the end of the day just like the first test.
Weather looking good - Australia to be all out by lunchtime

fredfertang

Of course we will start on time, the current weather seems to be sunny with not much cloud. Actually looks like it might be a good batting day.
Indeed - England's main fear must be that the weather is too good - there are clouds here, but they're pretty high, although there is a breeze - conditions would certainly suit Jimmy Anderson ............

Starfighter

Seen some articles quoting Broad saying that Smith is influencing the umpire with his mannerisms. Considering not all the bad decisions have been when he's out there, and England have arguably had the favourable side of them in the long run, I'm doubting that.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seen some articles quoting Broad saying that Smith is influencing the umpire with his mannerisms. Considering not all the bad decisions have been when he's out there, and England have arguably had the favourable side of them in the long run, I'm doubting that.
I'm betting there's some media spin in that, I doubt Broad really said that outright

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For Aussie viewers, I've just realised this series could be the last time we hear the classic channel 9 intro theme on the cricket. I grew up with that theme music, a bit sad.