• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Labu is not popular in these parts is he?

Not seen much of him tbh, but looked decent today and did as well anyone could against Archer.
I think a lot of the criticism came from Australia picking him when he had achieved Sweet FA. I agree he's looked great here.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
What a win so early on for the concussion sub rules. Instead of either risking the well being of one of their players after an external head injury, or putting themselves at a big disadvantage, Australia can sub someone in who contributes.

Spark

Global Moderator
Labu is not popular in these parts is he?

Not seen much of him tbh, but looked decent today and did as well anyone could against Archer.
I think he's always looked decent, but most of us would like selection to be based rather more on actual output than what he produced prior to this summer. In this case it's fine.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I don't really agree with that. Probably couldn't overturn it though.

Did his job, but Archer against a new batsman will be interesting to watch.