Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Player ratings thread

Poster ratings in the series to date

Burgey - 3/10 - Usual blowhard drivel coupled with the odd serious post that is still terrible. Gets the 3 as a sympathy measure.
    TJB - 5/10 - Benchmarked against his own very low standards, has not been the worst poster in the subbie thus far
    Stephen - 10/10 - A level of consistency Steve Smith would be proud of. Consistently mindless, displaying low quality and little critical analysis, but beggars can't be choosers. Fair play.
    flibbertyjibber - 6/10 - Tremendous drunken spree during the first Test but appears to have peaked with that. Need to get some more ale in him so he goes on the offensive again
    Adders - 5/10 - Too quiet and too polite by his usual standards. I want to see patrotism that borders on jingoism and I want it now.
    zorax - Unclassified - Should not be posting in the subforum.
    Uppercut - 8/10 - Great to see a quality neutral enjoying the Ashes.
    Spark - 2/10 - His eight year reign of terror as mod means the abuse in the subforum has been sadly lacking. If he creates an 'Under the Lid' thread I will revise this by the end of the series.
    MW304 - 9/10 - Consistently quality
    morgieb - 2/10 - Impressive that he's now into his seventh successive Ashes series of posting utter codswallop.
    Lilian Thomson - 8/10 - Excellent contributions across the forum that will hopefully be recognised in the Power 5. Loses marks because I hate Ryan Lowe.
    zorax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose
    The internet is a big garbage can

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

International Coach Starfighter's Avatar
    Nice to see my 749 posts in two match threads have gone unnoticed. I like flying under the radar.
    The truth, I think, is this: that since the triumph of what was called rationalism, we have successfully cultivated everything except reason - G.K. Chesterton

A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him saying, 'you are mad, you are not like us' - St. Anthony

I actually meant to include you. Here goes:

Starfighter 8/10 - occasional questionable opinions but comes across as a much better bloke than his nationality should allow

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    Poster ratings in the series to date

Burgey - 3/10 - Usual blowhard drivel coupled with the odd serious post that is still terrible. Gets the 3 as a sympathy measure.
    TJB - 5/10 - Benchmarked against his own very low standards, has not been the worst poster in the subbie thus far
    Stephen - 10/10 - A level of consistency Steve Smith would be proud of. Consistently mindless, displaying low quality and little critical analysis, but beggars can't be choosers. Fair play.
    flibbertyjibber - 6/10 - Tremendous drunken spree during the first Test but appears to have peaked with that. Need to get some more ale in him so he goes on the offensive again
    Adders - 5/10 - Too quiet and too polite by his usual standards. I want to see patrotism that borders on jingoism and I want it now.
    zorax - Unclassified - Should not be posting in the subforum.
    Uppercut - 8/10 - Great to see a quality neutral enjoying the Ashes.
    Spark - 2/10 - His eight year reign of terror as mod means the abuse in the subforum has been sadly lacking. If he creates an 'Under the Lid' thread I will revise this by the end of the series.
    MW304 - 9/10 - Consistently quality
    morgieb - 2/10 - Impressive that he's now into his seventh successive Ashes series of posting utter codswallop.
    Lilian Thomson - 8/10 - Excellent contributions across the forum that will hopefully be recognised in the Power 5. Loses marks because I hate Ryan Lowe.
    That's wonderful coming from you.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
    Nice to see my 749 posts in two match threads have gone unnoticed. I like flying under the radar.
    You might want to consider whether you're really value-adding here.

Personally I think you are, but others obviously haven't noticed. I'm not saying it, but plenty of other people are.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

"Do you know why I have credibility? Because I don't exude morality." - Bob Hawke

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

I enjoy Starfighter's enthusiasm in tour threads. He's very observant.
    trundler isn't annoying at all. He's quality. -TJB
    Yea trundler is the new Bijed. Good addition. - Zorax
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    trundler is the coolest member to join the forum in a long time.

Hall of Fame Member TheJediBrah's Avatar
    Would be interesting to have specific designated threads where forum rules don't apply and you can just abuse the **** out of whoever you want, however you want

Impractical of course and it would probably carry over to the rest of the forum but still would be funny

Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    GIMH - 5/10 - Has not been handing out enough Nixons

Daemon 0/10. Non Aussie/English posting in Ashes forums.
    GIMH 2/10. Really stepped up his game for this Ashes.
    Gnske likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    GIMH - 5/10 - Has not been handing out enough Nixons
    Saving them for the end of the series

Thankfully Stephen is a 10/10 otherwise the average of the Aussie posters would be about 2.5.

Pom posters averaging about 7-8. Absolutely dominating per these ratings.

GIMH what can we do to catch up, coach us

Master of the house, keeper of the zoo...
    I'm going to use this as my defence when I contest the warning I received on Sunday night. I also thought I was being exceptionally polite when I pointed out the error of a couple of posters ways. Farcical warning.
    You flew out to India
    When your country needed you
    Century on debut ,
    What a find.....

Na na na na na na na na na

Ali Ali Cook , Ali Cook , Ali Ali Cook

Na na na na na na na na na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDpy9JPZH3E

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Yeah there's been a few bad warnings, infractions and bans handed out over the past little while. But look, the mods are doing their best and it's not an easy job in these conditions. Much like both teams' batting line ups and the umpires for the upcoming test, they're mediocre and realistically not up to the job, but what can you do? You hope they'll somehow perform and get it right.
    GIMH likes this.

bit harsh comparing the mods to these umps. Sure they're no Simon Taufel but it's not like they're Joel Wilson or Kumar Dharmasena

And we can't forget that the actual job of the mods has very little to do with handing out infractions or bans fairly. They are more picked for their abilities behind the scenes - organising posts, remembering when to log in etc...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information