• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Spintolose and TJB Ashes thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
These two are so standout that their posts are wasted elsewhere in the subbie. Therefore as Lord Protector I've made them their own thread and ask that they post all of their views in here only, so we can all find them easily rather than them getting lost in other busy threads.

Enjoy, guys.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll meet you halfway. I'll post in this thread as per your request, but unfortunately I cannot comply with your directive to limit my posting in other threads. I feel this will be an acceptable compromise.

also what's a "Spintolose"?

Last edited:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Is spintolose a former member on a wind up? Whenever someone is posting stuff so relentlessly stupid it looks a bit suspicious.

morgieb

Reminded me a bit of the member Cow who has since graduated from Bovine University.

Burgey

TJB, like all of you, is capable of posting cringe. Only a few of us aren’t. But to lumber him in with the other muppet in the thread title is very tough on him imho

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd agree with that.......Brah is a much improved poster, nowhere near as obnoxious as he once was and certainly not in this spintolose bracket.

I reckon GAS and Aussietragic have taken the baton from TJB as the one eyed Aussie bogan posters of the site.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
TJB, like all of you, is capable of posting cringe. Only a few of us aren’t. But to lumber him in with the other muppet in the thread title is very tough on him imho
I hadn’t fully grasped how bad spintolose was until yesterday tbf.

Flem274*

123/5
I'd agree with that.......Brah is a much improved poster, nowhere near as obnoxious as he once was and certainly not in this spintolose bracket.

I reckon GAS and Aussietragic have taken the baton from TJB as the one eyed Aussie bogan posters of the site.
goodareasshane isn't biased, aussie tragic is a bit but both are top dudes

tjb definitely still tjb, but like stephen seems enough of a semi-balanced bloke to not go insane and post like ikki in all those punishing warne v murali threads