• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Joe Burns vs. Rory Burns

Who will go down in History as the greater Test match opening batsman?

• Total voters

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Because why the hell not? Even if one hasn't been selected and the other isn't exactly lighting the world on fire, no subbie is complete without a poll

Tom Flint

International Regular
Rory is fine having a fairly decent season following on from a great year last year. Given time I think he's a test player

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This reminds me of that South Park election episode where they had to choose between a literal turd sandwich and a giant bottle of douche for president

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This reminds me of that South Park election episode where they had to choose between a literal turd sandwich and a giant bottle of douche for president
I think you're misremembering. That was the 2016 presidential election.

the big bambino

International Captain
Or the idea you could swap meteorologists and economists and not have any noticeable change in either field.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Given it's currently Rory 0, Joe 4, Leach 6 in the poll, I'd say Rory has taken a surprise lead in play.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's going to be sad over the next few decades when kids who never watched the Simpsons grow up and fewer people get the references