• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Squad for Ashes Series 2019

kushagra29

Cricket Spectator
The CAC has announced 17-man squad for the upcoming Ashes series 2019. Banned Trio recalled for the series. I feel this is a good team but can they hold the in-form ENG team? Need to wait for few more days to know

Squad: Tim Paine (c), Cameron Bancroft, Pat Cummins, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Michael Neser, James Pattinson, Peter Siddle, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey mate, welcome to the forum.

There’s an Ashes Subforum if you want to have a chat about the squads and the upcoming series. It’s pretty likely a mod will move/ merge this thread into that space.

Hope you hang around to chat about the series.

kushagra29

Cricket Spectator
Hmm I actually posted in the Ashes 2019 thread. I guess this is the thread for Ashes 2019 right?!

Last edited: