• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian intra-squad warm up game 23-26 August, The rose Bowl, Southampton

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And Neser get Warner for 4. Labuschagne coming in at 3 instead of Petterson is interesting (probably to break up the left handers)
I think Labu is more likely to play higher depending on Khawaja while Patterson will probably miss out on 5 or 6 to Head.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Now I bet Pattinson won't take wickets and then Haze will. Dammit, I've been waiting years to watch Pattinson bowl in a test.

Wait, Labu is higher than Patterson in the pecking order?
Batting ability? No way. In Langer's mind? Certainly a good chance.

aussie tragic

International Captain
I gotta say, with Marnus currently 40* in a score of 5-61, he's definitely putting his hand up to confirm his county form

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha it could scarcely have been a worse result so far if a pom scripted it himself. Especially if it was Marcuss.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
can't wait for some bad selection decisions to bad made after this game. bancroft to end up at 6 for the tests. hazlewood dropped. lyon dropped.
honestly apart from Marnus making runs, this has gone great,. hopefully the other team gets bowled out for under 50 too.

aussie tragic

International Captain
So let's do a pre-selection game to pressure our players

Warner 4
Harris 6
Labuschagne 41
Head 1
Patterson 2
Pucovski 4
Carey 6

Try making selections out of that

Spikey

So let's do a pre-selection game to pressure our players

Warner 4
Harris 6
Labuschagne 41
Head 1
Patterson 2
Pucovski 4
Carey 6

Try making selections out of that
no problem it's the same as before just pick the person you think is best.

Spikey

they've had 6 odd months to watch tape and analyse everything and get their **** together, and instead they've created this game as a selection try out which could have influenced anywhere up to like 5 selections in the squad. it's the ****ing pits and i hope no-one makes a score in double digits for the rest of the game