• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm probably over-rating him but there's basically no cricketer around that has a better judgement of his off-stump than Smith. Surely the umpire would know that too?

vcs

Anything over 200 would keep Australia well in the contest, you'd think. 250+ and they'd probably be ahead.

vcs

I hope Smith doesn't have to be the lone boy on the burning deck like Kohli for India last year.

flibbertyjibber

This is a terrible take. You’re exactly a one man batting team

Bad luck for Anderson, but a very questionable selection in hindsight

250 is enough here. I think it’ll turn biggish late on for Lyon, and there’s enough there for our quicks.

Siddle a terrible selection. Honestly, worst I can recall in ages.
We have 4 number 7's who will put their hands up at numerous stages. You have a crap opener, 3 and 5 and 2 keepers who are ordinary.