• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've always hated Warner playing off his pads/down leg. He looks terrible doing it and is never effective. Would almost just bowl there waiting for him to knick one. Put a leg slip in as aswell and you're laughing.

or just bowl on the stumps

Spintolose

U19 Cricketer
The Aussie openers sure are having the rub of the sandpaper here.

I sure don't trust these umpires or Root's calls.

It's looking like a 150-0 start as the clouds evaporate.

trundler

The Aussie openers sure are having the rub of the sandpaper here.

I sure don't trust these umpires or Root's calls.

It's looking like a 150-0 start as the clouds evaporate.
Yeah, mate that wasn't funny the first time.

morgieb

Funnily enough I'm not that convinced it's out. Probably overestimating how much it was swinging.

Flem274*

123/5
i think it might be going down you know. usually i eye roll at people who think leg stump is a twig but that looks tight.