• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok I'm staying awake for a Matty Wade comeback Ashes ton. I want to see him make as many runs this innings as pounds he weighs (just a few more than he's on now)

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah, no. Our crowds will actually appreciate a player's milestone rather than being wankers over something that had nothing to do with them. Typical insecurity from you lot.
It's quite hard for rows and rows of empty seats to boo to be fair.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would expect the elite umpire panel to get a bit of a shake-up after this match. And to think Dharmasena is on it as well. Is this the weakest era for umpiring?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Absolutely wrong. The entire 2006 Brisbane test the crowd were singing “flintoff is a wanker” due to is amazing exploits in 2005. And his crime to cop that? Playing really well...
'Shoaib's a Wanker!' Was a much better chant in 2004/05 when I was a kid tbh

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting stats there for batting averages and days here. with 4 the highest and 5 the lowest. Shouldn't a pitch deteriorate gradually? Not go from a road to a minefield overnight

This I will agree with. I've watched way more Michael Slater tons then any other batsman on YouTube
Smith is amazing. But he is a guy who genuinely looks like he can dislocate both elbows and collar bones when leaving the ball. Like a marvel movie.. you watch it once but you would go back to it again.