• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the SCG

Victor Ian

International Coach
I propose that stumps are made of glass and filled with red spirit. When it reaches the top, it's off the field. Plus hitting them would be awesome!

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
England's best achievement in this series is make M Marsh a certainty for the South Africa series. If you can't beat them, at least make it easier for someone else

Spark

Global Moderator
I propose that stumps are made of glass and filled with red spirit. When it reaches the top, it's off the field. Plus hitting them would be awesome!
i know that people say that the lack of physical threat from spin bowling counts against it as a spectacle, but i'm not sure that incorporating "could potentially get shredded by shards of glass" into the game is the right way to counter that

FBU

International Debutant
Lyon in this series

left handers - 18 wickets at 18.44
right handers - 3 wickets at 90.66

Shri

Mr. Glass
The best thing about Sydney is that when it gets too hot, a rainy day is always around close behind. Chennai is just hot throughout the summer with no respite. Loved waking up to grey skies a few minutes ago.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done crims, totally deserve the 4-0 scoreline but you already know we will beat you over here next time as you can't bat if it moves around.

Not that that will stop us getting another thrashing in 4 years time though.:laugh:

Victor Ian

International Coach
I can't believe our cricket season is now over. If it weren't for India v south Africa I'd be having withdrawal. Sure, there is the short version stuff but that will be like a heron addict having to suffice with methodone.