• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the SCG

Tom Flint

International Regular
Thats a beauty. Aus better find a opener for touring s.a and england the next couple years as bancroft is all at sea to a moving ball. Struggled against div 2 seamers let alone jimmy and broad in england

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thats a beauty. Aus better find a opener for touring s.a and england the next couple years as bancroft is all at sea to a moving ball. Struggled against div 2 seamers let alone jimmy and broad in england
Renshaw's stock is growing aws

Tom Flint

International Regular
Did he ever get any form back after those first few shield games where he scored f all. And what is he doing now the big bash has started. Has he gons to play grade cricket?

Daemon

Did he ever get any form back after those first few shield games where he scored f all. And what is he doing now the big bash has started. Has he gons to play grade cricket?
He scored one 50 the entire season.

Anyways for some reason he'll be captaining the CA XI that takes on England in the warm up for the one dayers. Probably because the others have BBL commitments.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Joe Burns appears in good form at the moment.....

_Ed_

Something weird just happened with the graphics - I looked up and the score said 2/16, then quickly went back to 1.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Ive got a feeling this is going to get ugly pretty quickly. Even if we get khawaja.
With only curran to back up jimmy and broad, moèen only threatening khawaja and crane not being very good, i can see smith and warner filling their boots

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bancroft is the prefect example of why you shouldn't pick a player on the basis of three shield games. I'd have backed an out of form Renshaw to score more this series than Bancroft.

Second half of this shield season will be very important for the selection of the SA tour.

Son Of Coco

Looking forward to watching Crane bowl here. Gives it a good tweak. I also couldn't help but notice that at a certain point in his approach to the wicket he looks a bit like this:

Eerie.

stephen

Warner has been quiet this series but not poor by any means. The pitches this year haven't really come on quite as he would have liked so his runs have been slower.

I think this has been a really good sign. He's maturing as a batsman and taking responsibility. Would love to see a big hundred.

Burgey

Really good reward for a couple of great overs there. Had him pinned to the crease the past little while then nibbled one across him

stephen

It did of course but the drop due to the cut made it look like it didn't carry live.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Anderson has had such a solid series. Not exactly going to be memorable with a series loss by a solid margin, but a useful boost for his career and Ashes legacy to prove in two different series he can be a good bowler down here.