• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the SCG

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice to see England throwing away their starts again.

Edit: the above conversation :huh:

Last edited:

Gnske

I'd believe Usman there if all Pakistani players didn't enjoy a good performance after being wounded.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
god please give me root making his 4th score between 50 and 99 and Smith making his 4th century

Starfighter

I thought that was out before the ball even reached Smith. However what happened when the ball reached Smith made me change my opinion.

Top_Cat

Marsh’s runup showing he hasn’t given up hope of rejoining the cartel. Fair way to go for a bloke who’s gently wafting them up there.

Top_Cat

Smith’s put down a few this series but he’s a class fielder and they’ve all been pretty difficult, especially the one off Marsh in Perth. Already low and dying off is hard work to reel in.

Spikey

first paine ****s up the run out with the worst throw I've ever seen and then he distracts smith from taking a catch. smh

Starfighter

Marsh, like Woakes, is one of those who looks like they're bowling about 10 km/h slower than what the radar says.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Decent score, but this is the longest England tail I've seen for a very long time, especially with Moeen in no sort of form. You can easily see the last 6 going for 30.

Compton

International Debutant
Decent score, but this is the longest England tail I've seen for a very long time, especially with Moeen in no sort of form. You can easily see the last 6 going for 30.
Yeah I can’t see a huge amount coming from the bowlers. With Moeen you never know, though.

Spark

Global Moderator
Always give you a chance, doesn't he? At some point he really has to rethink his approach to an innings.