• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the SCG

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We've largely wasted any help the conditions have given us this morning by being a bit too loose at times. Hazlewood was good. Cummins not bad. Starc a bit loose. Probably to be expected though.

Son Of Coco

Cook having 1 score for the series over 40, and having that score be 244* is going to look pretty funny.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Chappell was spot on that Cook’s mistake was playing square when at the MCG he was playing straight to those types of deliveries.

Son Of Coco

If it’s that close to pitching outside leg it can never look plumb, surely? Or have I got the meaning of ‘plumb’ wrong? Still out though and a great review.
I'd say it can 'look' plumb, as in taking out all 3 stumps, but then be not out due to where it pitched.

It was a close call in the end, and when I saw where it pitched, I expected 'umpire's call'.

CarlsbergXpress

U19 Vice-Captain
I'd say it can 'look' plumb, as in taking out all 3 stumps, but then be not out due to where it pitched.

It was a close call in the end, and when I saw where it pitched, I expected 'umpire's call'.
Ok, we can have our own interpretations. You don’t get umpires call on where the ball pitches though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haze doing a good job running straight down the deck there from around the wicket