• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England Fans - how is this series shaping up compared to 06/07 and 13/14?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Man the tour of India was over a year ago.. was about to suggest possibly the worst of them all - Ansari.
I'm including India in my 'roughly last 12 months' time frame.

Forgot all about Ansari, one of many batsmen who bowl reasonable offspin selected as a spinner in Asia. Solid selection.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dude gave up on professional cricket after that. They quite literally ruined his career with that selection.

91Jmay

International Coach
It went as I thought, we've got loads of **** players and lost one of our best because he is a bellstrike.